TRANDERSOL designs comprehensive national transportation infrastructure platforms for our 20 primary industries and their over 1,500 sectors in all states, commonwealths, territories, borders and strategic routes into Canada and Mexico.
Our innovative transportation platforms are designed to meet the demands of the modern era and the fast-approaching 22st century. When completed, the multi-faceted, multi-functional, multi-modal platforms will be capable of safely and efficiently moving 600 million people daily.
In addition, these comprehensive national infrastructures will move over 1 trillion tons of freight annually, store and distribute over 500 billion gallons of heavy and light crude oil and petroleum products and 15 trillion BTU of natural gas and biofuels, annually.
Our population is projected to increase by 75 million by the year 2045, and 600 million by the year 2120. TRANDERSOL’s innovative infrastructures and systems solutions safeguard our borders, protect our shores and inland communities, while its economic policies and dynamic investment and funding formulas create the greatest opportunities to reestablish America’s military and economic dominance for centuries to come.
TRANDERSOL: Transcending Energy Solutions
Multi-functional multi-faceted multimodal transportation highway infrastructures
• 10 lanes multi-level automobile subsurface and surface infrastructures
• Vacuumed transport (i.e. Hyperloop)
• Eight line local, express, intermediate and high-speed rail network
• Regional emergency evacuation network
• Military safe routes
MULTI-FUNCTIONAL MULTI-FACETED UTILITY TRACK FOR ALL RESOURCES
• Heavy and light crude oil
• Natural gas
• Potable water
• Non-potable water
• Communications network
MULTI-FUNCTIONAL MULTI-FACETED MULTI-MODAL TRANSPORTATION RAIL INFRASTRUCTURES
• Interconnected regional local rail network
• Interconnected regional local express rail network
• Interconnected regional local intermediate non-stop rail network
• Interconnected regional and national high-speed non-stop rail network
INTERCONNECTED LOCAL TRANSIT BUSES NETWORK
• Interconnected local surface roads
• Interconnected waste and products storage and distribution
MULTI-FUNCTIONAL MULTI-FACETED ENERGY INFRASTRUCTURES
LOCAL AND REGIONAL WASTE AND ENVIRONMENTAL CONTROL INFRASTRUCTURES
• Additional information including renderings for this segment is being prepared for release